Saturday, June 18, 2011

Now What?

 
I am second guessing my decision to remodel the kitchen & the bathroom.
I feel like whatever bid I get from a contractor, I am realistically looking at paying double. 
My Dad is a retired draftsperson, general contractor, architect and he thinks it could end up costing $100,000.
So, we both freaked out.


Here are photos of how it looks now.
 

Looking into the kitchen from the Living room. If I close the door to the bathroom I can't open the kitchen drawer. Plus, the upper cabinets are too high. The knobs are 6' off of the ground.


 

This is my usable counter space. There are no electrical outlets on the other side of the sink.


The Washer & Dryer that doesn't fit & the wall that seperates the pantry from the kitchen.


The WC door & back door closed & open. When I open the back door it hits the WC door.



Bathroom w/o cabinets



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://www.lowimpactliving.com/blog/2008/01/01/vintage-used-furniture-find-green-gold/