Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Shout Outs!

Poker Shout Out
I am looking for a publication that will contract me as a reporter for the 2009 World Series of Poker.

Website Shout Out
Alan Bamberger has been kind enough to post my comments about San Francisco art openings on www.artbusiness.com, please check it out. I will post the links as they come up.

Magazine Shout Out
Today's Vintage has asked me to write about decorating vintage style for them.

Art in SF Shout Out
I helped my friend Charles Keatts put up some of his pieces in his "Window" series for the event Bar Code, in Pier 3 on the Embarcadero, happening this weekend. Check it out, www.shopthebarcode.com ...it's FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://www.lowimpactliving.com/blog/2008/01/01/vintage-used-furniture-find-green-gold/