Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Feel Good!



I finally finished my first article for Today's Vintage. I wrote about my living room and sent a boat load of pictures. I have no idea what they will think about it. I have to give a public thanks to my new (unofficial) editor Rob. He took a piece of garbage and did the best he could, Thank God.

I really want to write about my weekend, but I still have unfinished business with Alan at Art Business. I haven't even written my comments about the art openings I went to on the 11th.

I was supposed to drive to Vegas today, but I couldn't quite get out of here early enough. I feel bad for Katie she can't wait to get here. Cat sitting for me is her stay-cation. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll just get up and go...well at least leave before noon. I'm meeting my parents at the condo, because I missed my mom's birthday and Father's Day is this weekend and my dad wants to celebrate by playing poker with me. I like the idea of playing poker with my dad a lot better than actually doing it. I need to set rules and stick to them. First of all we cannot play at the same table and when he's bored he can't sit behind me. I swear to God he makes me show him my cards and he makes faces at every play I make. The other players don't even have to look at me, everyone knows what I have, it's written all over his face.

I'll write more later, I have to write the art stuff now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://www.lowimpactliving.com/blog/2008/01/01/vintage-used-furniture-find-green-gold/