Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Night Was Fun!


Alan and I divvied up the art openings last night. He got downtown and around and I decided to actually do the Divisadero Art Walk, plus one. My reviews with pictures should be up on www.artbusiness.com within a week...that's if I get can get my act together and turn them in this week.

However, this photo probably won't go on Art Business, so that is why it is here. I try to have fun when I'm rushing around from one show to the next. Last night was no exception. While at Perish Trust busily taking pictures, this woman earnestly needed to get by me, with as far as I could tell in the dim light, her two babies. We thought that was really funny, we took a few photos...

I have one new blurb on Art Business about the Spare Room Project on May 29, 2009, it's the fifth one down, check it out!
http://www.artbusiness.com/1open/052909.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://www.lowimpactliving.com/blog/2008/01/01/vintage-used-furniture-find-green-gold/