Monday, January 11, 2010

Home At Last


I have been back in San Francisco for over a week. However, I haven't ground into daily life, for a variety of reasons. One of which is the fact that I literally came down with a cold the day I came home. When I woke up in the morning I had a little bit of a sore throat. By the time I got off of the plane I had a full blown cold.

Good thing I was just using the cane and not still on the crutches and great thing Thomas decided to pick me up. It would have been horrible, if I had to not only hobble through the entire airport, wait for my baggage (which took over an hour) then struggle with my suitcase, make it to the shuttle area, and then get a van home all on crutches, sick as a dog. As it was, (amazing) Thomas was as close as he could get to the gate waiting with flowers, just for me.


Airport Flowers and Get Well Fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://www.lowimpactliving.com/blog/2008/01/01/vintage-used-furniture-find-green-gold/